For a different holiday many choose the option of renting a boat or sailboat in Ibiza, which is cheaper than having your own boat, because you avoid paying insurance, taxes, maintenance and much more. When you rent a boat you will have the security of having a modern boat or sailboat, in perfect condition, fully equipped, with its insurance and additional facilities for a luxury trip.
Steps to follow
However, once the decision has been made, it is important to take into account some facts or simple steps to follow in order to choose the right boat:
- Choosing the right Ibiza boat or sailboat charter company: consider a boat charter specialist with a wide variety of sailing boats, catamarans, schooners, motor boats and even luxury yachts.
- There are many charter companies or boat rentals, but beware, their staff must be qualified to give you the right answer, offer information about the characteristics of the boats, assist the customer when there is a problem.
- The best option is to choose a well-known and solvent company with extensive experience in the field, which has a considerable fleet of boats and sailboats safe, especially with a team of experienced professionals and apt to provide a service at the height of the vacation you want.
- Rent directly to owners: there are also people who rent their boats, this is often a good option because they know first hand the advantages and disadvantages of your boat, you can even negotiate better prices.
- It is important to bear in mind that the boat must be perfectly maintained and that its papers are in order. The person or company must have the proper authorization for the rental of boats. Among the necessary documents must be the Role, Boat Insurance, Occupants Insurance, Certificate of Navigability, Seat Sheet and Charter Permit.
- For the experienced few it is advisable to hire a skipper to sail safely.